momondo – The DNA Journey feat. Carlos

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

To celebrate diversity in the world we asked 67 people from all over the world to take a DNA test. It turns out that they have much more in common with other nationalities than they would ever have imagined. In this short film, you can join Carlos on his amazing journey into who he really is.

Let’s Open Our World is an invitation to travel across boundaries, embrace our differences and open our world.

momondo believes that everybody should be able to travel the world, to meet other people, and experience other cultures and religions. Travel opens our minds: when we experience something different, we begin to see things differently.

Watch the main film and discover personal stories from Jay, Aurelie, Yanina, Karen and Ellaha here: http://momon.do/DNA.Playlist

Let’s connect!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/momondo
Twitter: https://twitter.com/momondo
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+momondo
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/momondo/

The film was shot in Vega, Copenhagen, Denmark, and directed by Jeppe Rønde.

For more about our vision, please visit: www.momondo.com/letsopenourworld

momondo is a free, independent global travel search site comparing billions of cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals.

Comments

sandy red says:

Why is African always so surprising to people from the Caribbean and South American people its like its disappointing, Africa is beautiful and has has more to do with modern civilisation that meets the eye, everything to do with it! Be happy!

Jesus Hernandez says:

This guy and Dominican 😡😡.. I have 4 cousins married to Cubans 😂😂😂😂

Jones Vinnie says:

cuban is a nigeer

송찬우 says:

wow…….man of the world!!

ja jg says:

Please Moore videos

Ruken Ice. says:

I asked my father the question "Where are you from?" and asked him the same questions as you did. He said he is kurdish and that my cousin did a DNA test and sent it to America. His results were only Iran, Iraq and the neighbors of them. I told him it isn't only that. It could be. But I am sure that on this earth is a human that is my cousin that I would describe as a stranger. He said I am dumb. Well, I am not. I think about it. I reaaaallly wanna do that some day. And than I will show him the results. 🙂

Have a good day/night/afternoon/evening/morning my friends. 😁

Onigiri Chan says:

I never thought one second that this is surprising, humanity wasn't big at first we traveled we met people we loved we hated we mixed there is no such a thing as 100% and they only went 2000 years back if they went farter they'll get closer and closer to each other

Akua Coleman says:

Everybody got something against me up here in Flint Michigan Sun I tried my best to keep the contact with your daddy's family but they don't want to keep in contact with me and for what I don't know and do I care no but I do love y'all and I care about my baby's always broke and don't have any money like I really need to come see y'all whatever y'all have been trying to find your over a year now ever since I contacted video of you I've been trying to find yoll

Akua Coleman says:

That's why I sent me and your daddy been going through problems ever since I left him alone and they act like I don't even exist no more that's why it took this long for us to get in contact with each other Mama dearly have tears in my eyes every day everything everything I think about y'all too you're my baby you're all what I got out here

Akua Coleman says:

Carlos your daddy been trying to play me you have an auntie name Consuela keep praying her on Facebook and compliment her pictures he got him his brother got kids by the same baby mama

Akua Coleman says:

Song you just don't know how much I love you but how much do you love me back

Akua Coleman says:

Carlos, want to see you before the holidays get in like Thanksgiving and Christmas I want to be able to see you this year and your sister again too if it's possible

Akua Coleman says:

Hey son mama just checking on you today since I haven't done this in a minute I just been going through a little bit of depression no today's the day that I want to contact you and I want to talk I want to see what you been up to lately Mama love

mana_narie x says:

He's adorable •-•

Biocular Jepheson says:

Why the fuck would he think his DNA tests would show 100% Cuban?

lifespercussion 22 says:

Oh my God he is the mix of tje world waaao. Who wouldnt love being that? Screw nationalist. We are the same

Akua Coleman says:

hey mama's boy how you been doing Mama love you I got to put me a picture of new picture up

tavo Montenegro says:

Los genes de negro son muy predominantes, por eso opacan a las demas razas a la hora de mezclar

Jay Price says:

"I'm a real man of the world"

Donald Trump says: